Drawing upon nearly a quarter of a century’s experience in the field of district heating distribution pipe networks, Heat Network Solutions Ltd is a friendly and independent company that specialises in the planning, design and implementation of pre-insulated pipe systems to efficiently convey heating, hot and chilled water.
The company was founded by Andrew Simms, an engineer with an impressive background in successfully project managing many high-profile district heating projects, including:
- Kings Cross: District Heating Development
- Centre Parcs Woburn: District Heating Scheme
- Lerwick: District Heating Scheme Utilising Waste from Energy
- Bunhill Islington: CHP & District Heating Scheme
- Nottingham: City Wide District Heating
- Greenwich Millennium Village: Site Wide District Heating
- London Borough of Southwark: District Heating throughout the Borough
- Hill of Banchory, Scotland: District Heating Scheme
- Loughborough University: District Heating Network
Heat Network Solutions Ltd can assist with every aspect of a district heating and cooling network's development - from the earliest stages of planning and design through to the project implementation, commissioning and long-term maintenance.